COVID-19 Information and Online Learning
- School closure (January 2021) - click here
REMOTE LEARNING area
Use XBox and PS4 to access Google Classroom!
PS4: navigate to the browser by accessing the www icon (or via your Library under Apps).
Type Google Classroom into the browser and login as normal.
XBox: open the Microsoft Edge app on the XBox. Type in Google Classroom and login as normal.
If you experience any difficulties, contact your class teacher in the first instance.
We hope this will add some flexibility to you, especially if you are currently sharing tablets/laptops.
GOOGLE MEET Rules:
1. Children will be polite and follow their teacher’s directions (microphones on mute, use the Raise Hand button to speak)
2. A responsible adult will be in the room at all times during the live sessions
3. Parents/carers will be responsible for their child’s/children’s behaviour during the live event
4. All participants are to be appropriately dressed during the live session
5. No screenshots or videos to be taken of the Google Meet chat. Anyone ignoring this rule will be removed from the chat.
6. This is a social platform for the children and not a forum for parents. If parents wish to discuss anything with the class teacher please email the class teacher in the first instance.